Our network of clients throughout Australia regularly have requirements for suitable responsible manager’s RM’s to join their organisations.
If you are an experienced financial services professional and have the ability to be listed as an responsible manager on an AFSL or ACL application or licence then we have both part time and full time consulting opportunities available.
Responsible Manager candidates are required to ensure that the conditions of AFSL and ACL are being upheld. Candidates will be required to consult and liaise with the contracted organisation on all matters relevant to the ACL and AFSL and depending on experience may be invited to consult on other areas within the organisation such as compliance , risk management and business development.
- Consulting with compliance re AFSL or ACL
- Attending compliance meetings
- Liaising with stakeholders and senior management
- Creating regular RM related reports
- Liaising with Leal representation and / or ASIC
- Extensive financial services experience within senior management and front positions
- Knowledge of AFSL / ACL requirements
- Working compliance skills
- Ongoing knowledge of regulatory updates and conditions
- Great communication skills