Our client is an exciting global Fintech / Financial Services organisation that is headquartered in Melbourne that offers online trading in Forex , Derivatives, Shares and CFDs to clients in Australia and overseas.
Our client is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer with experience within financial services who can ensure that the conditions of the organisations AFSL are being met.
Educated to a degree standard with financial services compliance experience the right candidate will have a desire to grow within an exciting organisation and be looking to be fast tracked to a senior role.
Our client deals with a diverse range of clients so an additional language skill such as Mandarin or Cantonese will be beneficial but not essential.
Candidates can look forward to a varied role with a dynamic team and wide range of duties to assist in career progression.
- Liaising with management and staff from all departments regarding day to day compliance
- Ensuring AML and AUSTRAC requirements are being met
- Compiling necessary compliance reports
- Updating of documentation
- Ensuring staff training is up to date
- Monitoring of sales and trading activities
- Liaising with external parties such as legal team and regulators
- Experience in AFSL and AML requirements
- Interest in Global financial markets
- Great communication skills
- Multi languages including Mandarin will be considered an asset
- A keen grasp of information technology
- Professional demeanor
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients